How’s Your Risk Composure?
- Interest rates are likely to remain higher than many investors expected.
- Despite higher valuations and interest rates, many individual investors continue to have equity allocations near multi-decade highs.
- This may be a good time to reassess an investor’s ability to bear investment risk — and Orion’s new three-dimensional Risk Profile is an improved way of doing so.
- The new dimension to measuring risk is called Risk Composure, which is the tendency to view risk through an emotional lens.
- A question to ask your investment manager: “Do you eat your own cooking by investing in the funds that you manage?”
Access this month's full market commentary below to stay in the know.